- Water Telekinesis
The ability to make use of one's hydrokinetic abilities to encapsulate and/or surround an object, person or animal inside to be capable of using telekinesis. Allowing the user to manipulate the object afterwards yet still in the use of hydrokinesis not telekinesis.
Hence, this power doesn't show Telekinesis but the user uses water to be capable of telekinesis.
- The water bubble encapsulating the objects may pop through the object's mass.
- Needs to solidify water for greater effects.
- Needs hydrokinetic contact to an object to be able to levitate, push or pull.
- Users may be subject to same limitations as normal telekinesis.
- Waterbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Dancing Water (Marvel Comics)
- Percy Jackson (Heroes of Olympus)
- Poseidon (Greek Mythology)
- Professor Kang (Magic to Win)
- Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite); via Undertow Vigor