- For a gallery of examples for Hybrid Physiology, see here.
Son Gohan (Dragon Ball Z) is a human-Saiyan hybrid.
Possess the traits and abilities of two or more different species.
The power to possess the traits and abilities of two or more different species.
- Cross-Species Physiology/Genetics
- Hanyō (Japanese term)
The user possesses the genetic traits and abilities of two or more different species, with the cause being either:
- The user is a hybrid that was created genetically by mixing two or more genetic codes together to create a creature with more capabilities than their inherent genetic species.
- The user is a hybrid that bred naturally by two different species mated and thus possess both of their parents capabilities and powers.
- Alicorn Physiology
- Cambion Physiology
- Demigod Physiology
- Dhampir Physiology
- Dragonborn Physiology
- Hybrid Embodiment
- Hybrid Soul
- Hybrid Transcendency
- Mystic Vampire Physiology
- Nephalem Physiology
- Nephilim Physiology
- Vaewolf Physiology
- Zompire Physiology
- Artificially-Enhanced Physiology
- Animal Imitation
- Biological Manipulation
- Bionic Physiology
- Body Manipulation
- DNA Manipulation
- Genetic Mutation
- Power Mixture
- Hybrids may also have the down-sides of either, if not both species.
- Hybrids may inherit weaker skills of either or both species.
- Hybrids may be made into pariahs, depending on their societies views.
- May require genetic tampering, a special device, or a special ritual to bring out dominant traits for some hybrids.
- Sin Kiske (Guilty Gear)