- Glass Creature Creation
- Silica Creature Creation
User is able to create beings of glass or shape existing glass into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- The user can create an unstoppable force of glass creatures.
- The creator may give them an appearance similar to a human.
- The creatures are capable of manipulating their own body.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create glass, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- Queen Ravenna (Snow White and the Huntsman)