- "A warrior would not go hungry after only ten days of fasting."
- ― Momonosuke (One Piece)
The ability to suppress one's physical hunger for exceedingly long periods of time. Technique of Enhanced Survivability.
The user can suppress their physical hunger for exceedingly long periods of time, allowing them to think clearly and to continue moving for weeks to months on end despite grievous starvation.
- Can highly resist Gluttony Inducement.
- Enhanced Survivability
- Hunger Empowerment - fasting is considered to be one way to gain spiritual power.
- Hunger Negation
- May still have an appetite or the urge to eat.
- Cannot suppress hunger forever.
- Low-level users might be overwhelmed by Gluttony Inducement and/or Gluttony Empowerment.