- "A warrior would not go hungry after only ten days of fasting."
- ― Momonosuke (One Piece)
The ability to suppress one's physical hunger for exceedingly long periods of time. Technique of Enhanced Endurance.
The user can suppress their physical hunger for exceedingly long periods of time, allowing them to think clearly and to continue moving for weeks to months on end despite grievous starvation.
- Can highly resist Gluttony Inducement.
- Enhanced Endurance
- Hunger Empowerment - fasting is considered to be one way to gain spiritual power.
- Hunger Negation
- May still have an appetite or the urge to eat.
- Cannot suppress hunger forever.
- Low-level users might be overwhelmed by Gluttony Inducement and/or Gluttony Empowerment.
- BLU Pyrogun (TF2 Freak)
- Bluster Blaster Sentries (TF2 Freak)
- Cremapyro (TF2 Freak)
- Pyrogun (TF2 Freak)
- Yoshiko Hanabatake (Aho Girl)
- Jinto Lin (Crest/Banner of the Stars)
- Zeff (One Piece)
- Giants (One Piece)
- Kozuki Momonosuke (One Piece)
- Ryokugyu (One Piece)
- Happosai (Ranma½)
- Spock (Star Trek)
- Sheikah Monks (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Chin Chinchin (Toriko)
- Toshin Raizen (YuYu Hakusho)