- "Build itself up by enduring hunger! This is the power of yoga."
- ― Maylene (Pokemon Adventure)
- "Ok, I'm too hungry to keep this up."
- ― Yuichi Aizawa (Kanon)
- Hunger Affinity
- Starvation Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the hunger of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from hunger or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Biological Assimilation
- Enhanced Bite
- Famine Embodiment
- Famine Inducement
- Gluttony Manipulation
- Infinite Digestive System
- May be limited to one's own hunger.
- Strength may be lost if the user or others eat.
- May still have a limit on how long the user can go without food.
- Wolves (Ben-To)
- Hunger Type Monsters (Kaiju Combat)
- Maylene and her Pokemon (Pokemon Adventures)
- "Big Mom" Charlotte Linlin (One Piece)
- Umbrella (Skullgirls)