- Human-A.I. Bonding/Interface
The ability of both the user and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) to form a synergistic unit to ensure the survival of the two or to infiltrate an enemy's computer systems.
- Activation & Deactivation: The A.I. can turn machines on or off as well as manipulate the security systems depending on the sensitivity of the mission for it's human partner.
- Digital Form: In part of being a living algorithm users can become most any form of information enabling them to better sync with and utilize any form of technology the encounter.
- Techno-Empathy: Bond with and synergize with any and all forms of mechanical/cybernetic devices by feeling what the A.I. feels and thinks, better unionizing the active and reactive functioning of man and machine.
- Technology Manipulation: The A.I. can manipulate the technology in the surrounding area, allowing it to control the tech on its own or "slaving" the tech to the user's armor.
- The A.I. could become corrupted if exposed to either excessive amounts of alien data or hacked by an outside party.
- The link can be severed if the A.I. is deleted, the user is killed, or an EMP is used.
- May require a combat exoskeleton.
- User may be driven insane with constant chatter in their head
- User may be restricted to one A.I.