Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hope Induction
- Hope Projection
The user has the ability to give Hope - defined as "the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best". One capable of wielding the power of hope has no hope for themselves, and hopes continually for the rest of the universe and in the future. Insincere hope or hope for one's own gain is unable to manipulate the energies of Hope.
- Confidence Inducement
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced Charisma
- Hope Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Will Empowerment
- May not be able to work on those who can resist psychic powers.
- May be overpowered by Doubt Inducement or Fear Inducement.
- Lucy Crumm (Marvel Comics)
- Sorrow (Marvel Comics)
- Adara (DC Comics)
- Link (Legend of Zelda)
- Hope (Mythology)
- Kratos (God of War); via power of hope
- Ragna The Bloodedge (BlazeBlu)
- Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
- E. Aster Bunnymund (Rise of the Guardians)
- Blue Lanterns (DC Comics)