The power to be a human that has both magic and superpowers. Combination of Homo Superior Physiology and Homo Magi Physiology. Variation of Hybrid Physiology and Modified Physiology. Not to be confused with Mystical Mutation.
- Homo Superior Mage/Witch/Wizard
- Homo Magus Superior Physiology
- Magical/Mystical Metahuman/Neohuman/Superhuman Physiology
- Metahuman/Neohuman/Superhuman Mage/Magician/Warlock/Sorcerer/Sorceress/Witch/Wizard Physiology
- Metasorcerer/Metamage/Metamagician/Metasorceress/Metawarlock/Metawitch/Metawizard Physiology
- Supersorcerer/Supermage/Supermagician/Supersorceress/Superwarlock/Superwitch/Superwizard Physiology
The user is a human that possesses both superpowers and magic abilities. In regards to having powers via genetic engineering, birth, evolution, training to gain superpowers and magic, and having bestowed powers from supernatural beings, they are still technically human without their physiology being or almost altered, much like metahumans do.
The user may have:
Magic that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Magic Intuition
- Potion Creation
- Spell Casting
Powers that users may possess, but are not limited to:
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Extrasensory Perception
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Human Physiology
- Homo Superior Physiology
- Homo Magi Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Modified Physiology
- Mystical Mutation
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Unless they have resistances or immunities, they will still have the exact same limitations as regular humans.
- If genetic, may become unstable and cause unwanted mutations. Worse, they could even become a Monstrous Mutant if not treated.
- Unfamiliarity with the rules of magic may cause unintended effects, at least depending how dangerous the type of magic is.