- Hereditary Witch/Warlock Mimicry/Physiology
- Homo Magus Physiology
- Human Sorcerer/Sorceress/Warlock/Witch/Wizard
- Mage Mimicry/Physiology
- Magical/Mystical Human Physiology
- Magician Mimicry/Physiology
- Mystic Gift
- Sorcerer/Sorceress/Warlock/Witch/Wizard Mimicry/Physiology
User is born into a family, bloodline or sub-race with the ability to use magic as an innate talent instead of studying. They are naturally adept in using magic; if (depending on the verse) humans can learn to use magic, Homo Magi are usually more talented and more powerful than a normal magician would be.
The user is capable of manipulating:
- Magic Intuition
- Potion Creation
- Spell Casting
- Alien Mage Physiology
- Angelic Sorcerer Physiology
- Bionic Mage Physiology
- Demon Sorcerer Physiology
- Hag Physiology
- Homo Magi Superior Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Lich Physiology
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Modified Physiology
- Mystic Dragon Physiology
- Mystic Vampire Physiology
- Mystic Werewolf Physiology
- Skinwalker Physiology
- Unfamiliarity with the rules of magic may cause unintended effects.
- May need proper training to be able to achieve their fullest potential.
- Like metahumans, they still have the same exact limitations as regular humans unless they have specific immunities/resistances, or even immunity/resistance spells.
See Also: Witch Species.