The ability to make any object automatically follow, home in and lock onto it's target or targets until it hits them. Sub-power of Bullet Manipulation, Telekinesis and Enhanced Marksmanship. Variation of Targeting.
- Guiding Attack
- Homing Ability/Attack/Projectiles
- Lock on
- Projectile Effect
User can make any object automatically follow, home in and lock onto it's target or targets until it hits them. They can also use it for delivering or sending things or messages to another person.
- Telekinetics may be able to disable the homing projectiles from coming to them.
- Users of Force-Field Generation or Intangibility can defend themselves and avoid the homing projectiles, though they must keep such defenses active at all times as long as the projectiles are still active.
- People with Probability Manipulation can use their power to dodge the projectiles by 'pure luck'.
- Destruction of projectiles will stop them from hitting, including causing two of such projectiles to hit each other.
- Must at least take the initial aim at the target (cannot just fire in some random direction and expect the projectile to automatically home in on the target, unlike targeting), meaning the user's first aim is still as crucial as any normal shot.
- The Eightball Launcher (Unreal Series)
- The Hivehand (Half-Life Series)
- The MP3 Rocket Launcher/Shark (Unreal Series)
- The Seeker Rifle (Singularity)
- The Smart Pistol MK5 (Titanfall)
- The UMS Rocket Launcher (Unreal Series)