- "The anointed one fastened to the cursed cross. By the high priest of heavenly flames, the sacrifice is enflamed"
- ― Augusta (Highschool DxD)
- "Don't you know it was the divine who bestow humanity the knowledge of fire. It was neither man or dragons who create fire, it was the gods."
- ― Zancrow (Fairy Tail)
The power to manipulate holy flames, which embodies the purifying aspect of fire. Variation of Divine Element Manipulation. Combination of Divine Force Manipulation and Fire Manipulation. Opposite to Hell-Fire Manipulation. Not to be confused with White Fire Manipulation.
- Angelic/Fresh/God's/Gragon/Sacred Fire
- Fire of the Lord
The user can create, shape and manipulate holy flames, which are especially effective against demons and other evil beings and are inextinguishable by normal means. It may also trap and/or immobilize angels or demons, rather than killing them outright. The color of the flames varies, but usually blue, white, or the normal if light shades of fire.
Some flames can have different properties and abilities such as summoning spirits of the deceased back to the world of the living. Very strong or high level users could obtain or gain the ability of Resurrection via Summoning the deceased and/or Angels from Heaven.
- Fire Generation
- Fire Manipulation
- Healing Fire
- Holy Fire Attacks
- Holy-Fire Constructs
- Impurity Destruction
- Light Manipulation
- Summoning deceased, beings of Fire, beings of Light and/or Angels.
- Aether Manipulation
- Angel Physiology
- Divine Element Manipulation
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Holy Fire Weaponry
- Light Element Manipulation
- Spiritual Flame Manipulation
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- Countered by Hell-Fire Manipulation and Hell Water Manipulation.
- Demonic Force Manipulation can counter this ability.
- Sea of Flames (Yuuki Yuna is a Hero)