Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Holy Fire Projection
- Sacred Fire Attacks
The user can release/use holy fire to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, which can be projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Holy Fire Bolts: Project holy fire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Flaming Surface: Cause surfaces to emit holy fire.
- Formulated Holy Fire Blasts: Release blasts of holy fire in a form of a creature or object.
- Holy Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of holy fire.
- Holy Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of holy fire.
- Holy Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of holy fire.
- Holy Fire Blast: Release holy fire over a specific target area.
- Holy Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of holy fire.
- Holy Fire Breath: Discharge holy fire from the mouth.
- Holy Fire Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Holy Fire Cutting: Use holy fire to cut opponents.
- Holy Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with holy fire.
- Holy Fire Pillar Projection: Project holy fire pillars.
- Holy Fire Spike Projection: Project holy fire spikes.
- Holy Fire Steam Projection: Create holy fire streams.
- Holy Fire Vision: Emit holy fire from one's eyes.
- Holy Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of holy fire.
- Holy Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of holy fire that repels everything.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge holy fire from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of holy fire.
- Omnidirectional Holy Fire Waves: Send out a wave of holy fire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of holy fire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release holy fire blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release holy fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of holy fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of holy fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require an outside source of holy fire to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Fi (The Legend of Zelda)
- Lailah (Tales of Zestiria)
- Momiji (Ninja Gaiden)
- Emi Yusa (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
- Michael (Highschool DxD)