Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to be or transform into a empty/hollow being. Variation of Defunct Physiology.
- Empty Mimicry/Physiology
- Hollow Mimicry
User is or can transform into an empty/hollow being, meaning that their body is like an empty shell, having nothing inside of them including no organs, bones, muscles, tissues etc. Because they are completely empty inside, any power that would normally harm them in that way would have no effect.
They can maintain a solid form and move and interact with others, despite the fact they should have no way to do so.
- Absolute Stamina
- Boneless Body
- Dermal Armor/Enhanced Durability
- Contaminant Immunity
- Digestive Expulsion Negation
- Disease Immunity
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Pressure Resistance
- Unnatural Presence
- Weak against users of powers that can fill their emptiness, such as Soul Creation.
- The Whisper Men (Doctor Who)
- Xayide (The Neverending Story); formerly
- Dusclops (Pokemon)
- Registeel (Pokemon)
- Shedinja (Pokemon)
- Iron Maiden (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Sundered Spirit (Valkyrie Crusade)