The power to share an individual trait, skill, or ability with the other members of one's species.
The user can share any physical and mental abilities they possess with other members of their species. Any trait or ability the user possesses can be passed on to a fellow member of their species.
- Animal Emerging
- Assimilative Evolution - adaption and reversion through foreign aspect osmosis.
- Evolutionary Template
- Genetic Memory - pertaining to members of their own species or of others.
- DNA Indexing - retaining the codons of their entire racial catalog.
- Hive Mind
- Mass Consciousness
- Parasite Mimicry
- Power Manipulation - of the members of their own species.
- Prime Being
- Spawning - procreating race or hybrid species of those mimicked.
- Shifting - by assimilating all others of ones modified race into a whole.
- If the primary being that grants and share traits is destroyed, other members may lose their powers.
- Power is limited only to the user's species.
- May be limited in range or number of individuals who can receive the user's power.
- May be involuntary.
- Slivers (Magic: The Gathering)
- Survivors (Duel Masters)
- The Quincy (Bleach)
- The Zerg in some cases (Starcraft I and II)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)