- "And the rest, as they say is history."
- ― John Wade
The power to create inanimate matter and give it a history. Variation of Object Creation.
- Historical Object Conjuring/Materilization
- Past Object Conjuration/Creation
The user can not only create inanimate matter of any kind, but they are able to give them a history as well. They can effectively create something and give it a past, effectively making it in the past and in the present at the same time. Whatever history is given may not be changed once the object is created.
- Object Creation
- Origin Creation (limited to the to-be-created object)
- Past Manipulation (limited to the to-be-created object)
- Event Manipulation
- Event Recreation
- Existence Manipulation
- Mental Projection
- Object Manipulation
- Origin Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Can only create inanimate and/or inorganic material.
- Once created, user may not have control over objects or their histories.
- Does not work on living things.
- Gaspar (Chrono Trigger)
- Chrono Trigger/Time Egg (Chrono Trigger)
- The Book of Ages (Jackie Chan Adventures)