- Hippocampus Mimicry
- Sea Horse Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Hippocampus (also hippocampus, hippocamp or hippokampoi, plural: hippocampi or hippocamps; Greek: ἱππόκαμπος, from ἵππος, "horse" and κάμπος, "monster"), is a mythological creature shared by Phoenician and Greek mythology, and it was also adopted into Etruscan mythology, though the name by which it is recognized is purely Greek. They were depicted as composite creatures with the head and fore-parts of a horse and the serpentine-tail of a fish, in mosaic art often depicted with green scales and fish-fin manes and appendages.
They were believed to be the adult-form of the "sea-horse". Hippokampoi were the mounts of Nereid nymphs and sea-gods, and Poseidon drove a chariot drawn by two or four of the creatures.
- Hippocampus (Greek/Phoenician/Etruscan Mythology)
- Hippocampus (Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters)
- Hippocampi (God of War)
- Seaponies/Hippogriffs (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic): via Pearl of Transformation
- Mane Six (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic); via Pearl of Transformation
- Sirens (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Mermares (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic/IDW)
- Water zebras (Sofia the First)
- Hippo (Mermaid Melody)
- Hippocampuses (Bella Sara)