Reach into a higher self and gain a hyper-awareness of the universe.
Reach a higher level of consciousness.
The ability to gain a new state of development.
- Ascended/Collective/Cosmic/Objective Consciousness
- Spiritual Ascension/Evolution
Users are able to denote their natural consciousness and reach a higher level of development. They are also able to be aware of an 'ultimate reality'. With this, they can self-manage, awaken, and develop the hidden potential that has laid dormant within them.
- Ascend/Evolve: Achieve a higher state of being.
- Cosmic Awareness: Obtain a mind that is one with the universe (Buddhaic Plane)
- Cosmic Empowerment: Become empowered by cosmic forces.
- Enlightenment: Awakening, both spiritually and mentally.
- Extrasensory Perception: Gain extra senses by tapping into the planes of Mind, Emotion etc.
- Inner Power: Unlock a hidden power that has laid dormant within.
- Self Transcendence: Exceed one's own limitations.
- Spiritual Meditation: Achieve spiritual essence as well their mind, making them able to develop a high level consciousness over bodily processes.
- Supernatural Condition: Obtain incredible power in both body and mind.
- Aether Manipulation
- Existential Plane Manipulation
- Spiritual Meditation: Higher consciousness is brought by the application of spiritual focus.
- Super Form
- Supernatural Detection
- Transcendent Physiology
- Users of Imago Interrogation power (AD&D)
- Namekians (Dragon Ball Z)
- Lord Slug (Dragon Ball Z)
- Piccolo (Dragon Ball Z)
- Aizen (Bleach)
- Brainiac (DC)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
- Factol Rhys (Planescape)
- Ryu (Street Fighters series); via the Power of Nothingness
- Ancients (Stargate)
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra)
- Kyle Broflovski (South Park)
- This ability is difficult to obtain, requiring years of discipline.
- User is unable compete with that of higher beings.