Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Extra/Hyperversal Abomination
- The One-In All
- The Gate and the Key
- Geometric Transcendence
- Spatial Abomination
User with this ability either is or can transform into a higher-dimensional abomination. The user is above three-dimensional space and resides in either the fourth dimension or, perhaps, is beyond all spatial dimensions. The result is a truly terrifying being to lesser dimensional beings.
- Cosmic Otherness: Being so completely alien in origin, form and existence that the very nature of their entirety defies all logic and nature.
- 10th Dimension Physiology: Being a creature of a higher-dimensional semblance, the user can ether embody all that is or be its anti-thesis.
- Eldritch Physiology: Due to being truly and completely otherworldly in origin, one appears as a complete obscenity by any sense.
- Ontopathogenesis: Very presence within lower to mid-level dimensions corrodes the very fabric of existence into twisted facsimiles of the user.
- Freedom: Become unbound by the physical restrictions of lower-dimensional beings.
- Unrestricted Movement: Move freely throughout space.
- Time Travel: Due to the user's status as being part of the fourth dimension, the user may move through time as a three-dimensional entity might cross the street.
- Logic Manipulation: User is beyond logic, due to being unbound by the mathematical limitations of three-dimensional entities.
- Meta Space Manipulation: Manipulate lower-dimensional space.
- Mathematics Manipulation: Manipulate lower-dimensional and Euclidean geometry.
- Living Anomaly: Appear as something truly and phenomenally obtuse in any dimensional space.
- Physics Distortion: Due to being a higher-dimensional entity, the user is able to distort and defy the physics of lower-dimensional space.
- Abnormal Embodiment: Users are impossible to fathom by lower-dimensional beings, due to fundamentally being beyond the rules of their existence and reality.
- Boundary Manipulation: Thanks to their penultimate lack of border inhibition, any and all boundaries quickly change from objective to subjective before them.
- Countenance: Their presence in lesser realities can range wildly upon all that dawns upon them.
- Formula Manifestation: Use higher-dimensional mathematics to affect the lower dimensions.
- Impossible Physiology: Their being is so completely obtuse that it continues to be without any rational sense of self being.
- Omnipresence: Become omnipresent within lower-dimensional space.
- Reality Departure: Able to enter and exit the very boundaries of eternity or nothingness, rebuking the laws of either as a consequence.
- May be unable to manipulate their own native dimension.
- May be vulnerable to higher-dimensional entities if there is such a thing.
- Great Attractor (Gunbuster/Diebuster)
- Precursors (Halo)
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown/The Deadlights (It)
- The Many Angled Ones (Marvel Comics)
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- Phantoon (Metroid)
- Yog-Sothoth (The Cthulhu Mythos)