- Extradimensional Abomination Physiology
- Hyperdimensional Abomination Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a higher-dimensional abomination. The user thus transcends three-dimensional space, with all of the benefits gained from that. The result is a truly terrifying being to lesser dimensional beings.
- Boundary Manipulation: Thanks to their penultimate lack of border inhibition, any and all boundaries quickly change from objective to subjective before them.
- Cosmic Otherness: The user is so completely alien in origin, form and existence that the very nature of their entirety defies all logic and nature.
- 10th Dimension Physiology: Being a creature of a higher-dimensional semblance, the user can either embody all that is or be its anti-thesis.
- Abnormal Embodiment: Users are impossible to fathom by lower-dimensional beings, due to fundamentally being beyond the rules of their existence and reality.
- Countenance: Their presence in lesser realities can range wildly upon all that dawns upon them.
- Eldritch Physiology: Due to being truly and completely otherworldly in origin, one appears as a complete obscenity by any sense.
- Ontopathogenesis: Very presence within lower dimensions corrodes the very fabric of existence into twisted facsimiles of the user.
- Freedom: Become unbound by the physical restrictions of lower-dimensional beings.
- Unrestricted Movement: Move freely throughout space.
- Time Travel: Due to the user's status as being part of a higher dimension, the user may move through time as easily a three-dimensional entity might traverse though ground.
- Physics Manipulation: User is beyond conventional physics, due to being unbound by the mathematical limitations of three-dimensional entities.
- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation: Manipulate higher and lower-dimensional space.
- Exotic Law Manipulation: Manipulate higher-dimensional physical laws.
- Mathematics Manipulation: Manipulate lower-dimensional and Euclidean geometry.
- Formula Manifestation: Use higher-dimensional mathematics to affect the lower dimensions.
- Living Anomaly: Appear as something truly and phenomenally obtuse in any lower dimensional space.
- Physics Distortion: Due to being a higher-dimensional entity, the user is able to distort and defy the physics of lower-dimensional space.
- Nigh Omnipresence: Become virtually omnipresent within lower-dimensional space.
- Nigh Omniscience: Know virtually everything about lower dimensional spaces.
- Nigh Omnipotence: Possess power beyond the comprehension of lower dimensional beings.
- May be unable to manipulate their own native dimension unless they are the entire dimension.
- May be vulnerable to even higher-dimensional entities, if there is such a thing.
- May only be able to get a fraction of their essence into the other side when entering another dimension.
- Weak against Higher-Dimensional Manipulation.
- Great Attractor (Gunbuster/Diebuster)
- Precursors (Halo)
- Eaters (Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth)
- Pennywise the Dancing Clown/The Deadlights (It)
- The Many Angled Ones (Marvel Comics)
- Shuma-Gorath (Marvel Comics)
- Creatures from the Fault (Marvel Comics)
- Parasite from the fault
- Cancerverse inhabitants (Marvel Comics)
- Phantoon (Metroid)
- Yog-Sothoth (Cthulhu Mythos)
- Orz (Star Control)
- Edo God (Star Trek: The Next Generation)