- Cybernetic Symbiotic Armor/Exoskeleton
The user utilizes a suit of living, biological armor that is bounded to only the user, allowing them complete control of the armor without the threat of it being stolen by another or hacked. Being symbiotic, the armor is able to rearrange its structure into any size of weapon in order to fit the wearer's need in battle.
Alongside its wide array of abilities and powers, the suits malleable structure also grants it regenerative powers, allowing to recuperate even in the most intense of situations and even go as far as to recreate itself and the user after being obliterated.
- Adaptive Armor
- Armor Creation
- Bio-Metal Physiology
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Energy Manipulation
- Environmental Adaptation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Force Armor Generation/Force-Field Generation
- Hacking Intuition
- Jet Propulsion/Flight
- Psionic Bio-Tech
- Psychic Immunity
- Reactive Adaptation
- Selective Limb Empowerment
- Solar Energy Absorption
- Supernatural Condition
- Symbiotic Costume
- Tactical Analysis
- Tracking Evasion
- Weapon Creation
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Combat
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Invulnerability
- Absolute Speed
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Mechanical Symbiosis
- Meta Regeneration
- Nanite Manipulation
- Power Suit
- Symbiote Creation
- Symbiotic Costume
- May be vulnerable to opposing, stronger variations.
- May permanently bond with the user using symbiosis, ultimately resulting in the user becoming totally dependent upon it.
- Removal of the suit may require "skinning" the user out of it in conscious state, which almost all of the time will result in death due to blood loss, intense pain and shock.
- Tracking invasion takes up a lot of suit energy while heavily engaged in intense activities like running and combat.
- Malfunction may occur within the suit resulting in most of the abilities being temporarily disabled.
- May fall victim to a hive mind.
- May require a long time and more power to evolve into a more powerful version.
- Carnage (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)
- Users of the CryNet Nanosuit 1 and Nanosuit 2 (Crysis series)
- Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle (DC Comics); via Blue Beetle Scarab
- User of the Guyver Units (Guyver)
- Kingpin (Marvel Comics 100th Anniversary Special)
- Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marvel Comics); with the Endo-Sym Armor
- Tanis Nieves/Scorn (Marvel Comics); with the Scorn Symbiote
- Lelouch (Nightmare of Nunnally); as Zero
- CryNet Nanosuit (Crysis)
- CryNet Nanosuit 2 (Crysis)
- Blue Beetle Scarab (DC Comics)
- Endo-Sym Armor (Marvel Comics)
- Scorn Symbiote (Marvel Comics)
- Venom Techno-Symbiote Suit (Marvel Comics 100th Anniversary Special)