Power to use the abilities of Hidebehind. Variation of Cryptic Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Hidebehind a nocturnal fearsome critter from American folklore that preys upon humans that wander the woods, and was credited for the disappearances of early colonial loggers when they failed to return to camp. Early accounts describe hidebehinds as large, powerful animals, despite the fact that no one was able to see them.
As its name suggests, the hidebehind is noted for its ability to conceal itself, becoming unnoticeable while standing behind objects whose size or shape would make it impossible to hide it from view. When an observer attempts to look directly at it, the creature hides again behind an object or the observer and therefore can't be directly seen.
- Enhanced Hiding
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Invisibility or Unnoticability
- Size Shifting
- Must have something to hide behind.
- Severe aversion to alcohol, which is considered a sufficient repellent.
- Hidebehind (American Folklore)
- Hide Behind (Gravity Falls)
- SCP-303 - The Doorman (SCP Foundation)