One of the most feared creatures of the Underworld, Cerberus (Greek Mythology).
Use the traits of Hellhound
- HellHound Mimicry
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Hellhound, a supernatural canine connected to an Underworld/Hell and/or considered an Omen of Death. Features that have been attributed to hellhounds include black fur, scales, glowing red or sometimes yellow eyes, super strength and/or speed, ghostly or phantom characteristics, foul odor, and sometimes even the ability to talk.
Legend says that if someone is to stare into its eyes three times or more, that person will definitely die; seeing or hearing it howl may also be either an omen of death or even a cause of death. In cultures that associate the afterlife with fire, hellhounds may have fire-based abilities and appearance. They are often assigned to guard the entrances to the world of the dead, such as graveyards and burial grounds, or may undertake other duties related to the afterlife or the supernatural, such as hunting lost souls or guarding a supernatural treasure.
- Canine Physiology
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Jump
- Fear Inducement
- Feral Mind
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Curse Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Fire Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Manipulation
- Multiple Heads
- Supernatural Condition
Types of Hellhound:
Barghest Monstrous black dog with huge teeth and claws.
- Intangibility: something of a ghostly nature.
- Shapeshifting: known to appear in a form of headless man (who would vanish in flames), headless lady, white cat, dog, rabbit and black dog.
Black Shuck Large black dog with malevolent flaming eyes (or a single eye) that are red or alternatively green.
Cerberus Multi-headed (usually three, up to hundred is mentioned) hound which guards the gates of the Underworld, possibly with snakes as a mane and/or tail.
Cù Sìth/Cŵn Annwn Large faery-hounds of un-earthly colors (Cù Sìth are dark green or white, Cŵn Annwn white with red ears), harbingers of death that appear to bear away the soul of a person to the afterlife. They are the hounds of the Wild Hunt.
Fenrir Monstrous wolf so large that "his upper jaw touches the sky while his lower touches the earth when he gapes". Able to kill Odin, so this one is Bad News.
- Divine Slayer: destined to be able to kill Odin during Ragnarok.
- Infinite Digestive System: had an insatiable hunger, can consume anything and everything.
- Consumptive Growth: grew with each prey consumed.
- Light Absorption: destined to devour the sun during Ragnarok.
- Size Manipulation
- Supernatural Condition: on the upper scale.