Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate demonic water. Variation of Demonic Element Manipulation. Combination of Water Manipulation and Demonic Force Manipulation. Opposite to Holy Water Manipulation. Not to be confused with Dark Water Manipulation.
- Curse Water Manipulation
- Demon Water Control/Manipulation
- Evil Water Manipulation
- Faust Water
- Hellish Water Manipulation
- Unholy Water Manipulation
The users can generate and manipulate the mystical water of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the water varies, but may be green, black, blue, clear, etc, Sometimes, the water isn't generated, but instead is summoned from the planes of hell itself.
Hell Water can cause excruciating pain upon contact instead or cause instant death or disease, possibly even for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. Some users can even use Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.
- Death Inducement
- Disease Generation
- Pain Inducement
- Rain Manipulation
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning the deceased, beings of Water, and/or Demons from hell.
- Torment Inducement
- Water Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demon Physiology
- Demonic Element Manipulation
- Demonic Empowerment
- Nether Manipulation
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- Countered by Holy Water Manipulation and Divine Lightning Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May corrupt user.
- Water Demon (Charmed)
- Umberlee/Panzuriel (Forgotten Realms)
- Shizuku (Omamori Himari)
- Charon, Horseman of Death (Pathfinder)
- Rogorolos, Prince of the Wracked (Pathfinder)
- Users of Curse Water (Pathfinder)
- Deep-Sea Dolphin (Slayers)
- Ariton (Valkyrie Crusade)