- For a gallery of examples for Hell-Fire Manipulation, see here.
|Hell Fire Manipulation|
When Rin (Blue Exorcist) enters his demon mode, he can manipulate the "Flames of Satan".
Manipulate the flames of Hell
The power to manipulate the mystical flames of hell. Combination of Fire Manipulation and Demonic Empowerment. Opposite power of Holy Fire Manipulation. Not to be confused with Dark Fire Manipulation.
- Demon/Demonic Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Evil Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Control
- Hell-Flame Manipulation
- Hellish Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Inferno Manipulation
The users can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself.
Hell-fire can cause excruciating pain upon contact instead or cause instant death, possibly even for relatively beneficial purposes, such as summoning spirits of the deceased temporarily back to the world of living from Hell. Some users can even use Reanimation or Resurrection via Summoning the damned and/or Demons.
- Death Inducement
- Calling spirits of the dead.
- Fire Manipulation
- Hell-Fire Breath
- Hell-Fire Combat
- Hell-Fire Constructs
- Hell-Fire Infusion
- Pain Inducement
- Soul Mutilation
- Summoning the deceased, beings of Fire, and/or Demons from hell.
- Torment Inducement
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Demonic Empowerment
- Demonic Physiology
- Nether Manipulation
- Spiritual Flame Manipulation
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- The flames created can be difficult to control, and may cause lethal backfire if not handled properly.
- Some people may not be compatible with the power to control hellfire, which may cause the flames to burn them the moment they try to control it.
- Since the flames may be inextinguishable, it can be very troublesome to control.
- User must be careful when using the flames around comrades, to prevent causing unintended casualties.
- User may not be able to manipulate normal fire, and cannot use the flames for normal day purposes (i.e. cooking, campfire).
- Hellfire may be extinguished or repelled by holy items and substances (i.e. Holy water, crosses).
- Low level users may not have actual manipulation of the flames, and instead can only produce it and let it run wild afterwards.