- Hell-Fire Projection
The user can release/use hellfire to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Hell-Fire Bolts: Project hellfire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Hell-Fire Blasts: Release blasts of hellfire in a form of a creature or object.
- Flaming Surface: Cause surfaces to emit hellfire.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge hellfire from hands.
- Hell-Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of hellfire.
- Hell-Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of hellfire.
- Hell-Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of hellfire.
- Hell-Fire Blast: Release hellfire over a specific target area.
- Hell-Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of hellfire.
- Hell-Fire Breath: Discharge hellfire from the mouth.
- Hell-Fire Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Hell-Fire Cutting: Use hellfire to cut opponents.
- Hell-Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with hellfire.
- Hell-Fire Pillar Projection: Project hellfire pillars.
- Hell-Fire Spike Projection: Project hellfire spikes.
- Hell-Fire Stream Projection: Create hellfire streams.
- Hell-Fire Vision: Emit hellfire from one's eyes.
- Hell-Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of hellfire.
- Hell-Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of hellfire that repels everything.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of hellfire.
- Omnidirectional Hell-Fire Waves: Send out a wave of hellfire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of hellfire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release hellfire blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release hellfire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of hellfire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of hellfire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- May need outside source of hellfire to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Rin Okamura (Blue Exorcist)
- Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)