| Helicopter Propulsion
Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog) is a master of this ability.
Fly by achieving a helicopter-like effect
The power to achieve a form of flight by achieving a helicopter like effect. A method of Flight and/or Gliding.
The user can spin parts of their bodies like helicopter blades to achieve a degree of flight.
- Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Emerel (Sonic Battle)
- Conker the Squirrel (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball); as a child
- Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
- PainWheel (SkullGirls); via Buer Drive
- Tiny Kong (Donkey Kong)
- Several Cybertronians (Transformers)
- Snoopy (Peanuts)
- Fan lizards (Avatar)
- Peahats (The Legend of Zelda)
- Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Rocket Raccoon (Marvel Comics/Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
- Rayman (Rayman)
- Momon (Zatch Bell)
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Disney)
- Buffalo (One Piece)
- Pohatu (Bionicle)