Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- High-Gravity Physiology
The user possesses an enhanced physiology suited for high-gravity environments; as a result, their physical capabilities are greatly enhanced.
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Gravitation Adaptation
- May end up adapting to alien planet, losing their effectiveness.
- Adapting to a planet with lower-gravity may lead to harm on the user's body should they return.
- May have to have lived on heavy-world for a long period of time regardless of genetics.
See also: Heavyworlder
- Heavyworlders (Andromeda)
- Chee (Animorphs)
- Pemalites (Animorphs)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)
- Sontarans (Doctor Who)
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball)
- Zoon-seijins (Dragon Ball)
- John Carter (John Carter)
- Jovians (Marvel Comics)
- Elcor (Mass Effect)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Vulcans (Star Trek)