Superman (DC Comics) fires his red-colored Heat Vision
Generate beams of heat from eyes
- Heat Beam Eye Blast
User is able to release/generate immense amount of heat from their eyes, which can be used to burn, heat, melt, weld, etc, targets. Masters of this power may turn it into/gain Incineration (or vice versa) which is a very similar power.
- Attack: A specific target receives a focused burn causing pain and scarring.
- Blasts/Bolts: Large amounts of heat directed over a wide area cause the hot air to escape making a wind gush.
- Combustion Inducement
- Deterrent: User fires uncomfortable heat at target causing them to retreat.
- Enhanced Marksmanship: One can actually control the movements of his or her heat vision such as making them travel in straight lines, curve, bend, twist, or even turn at will by making the rays and beams going into several directions at once the user desires. The user can also make them travel much longer and make absolute accuracy and marksmanship for long-range and long-distance attacks. They could even travel at incredible speeds and reach multiple targets with great precision and accuracy.
- Fire Starter: A short focused burst on kindling can start a small fire or large waves of heat could burn down a forest.
- Fusing/Welding Torch: Direct intense heat fired between two targets causing them to melt and fuse together.
- Melting: Intense heat fired at a specific area can cause water or any other element to melt.
- Warmer: Gentle waves of heat can soothe a cold heart or warm up your dinner, for various purposes.
- Pig Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)