- Heat Projection
- Thermokinetic Attacks
The user can release/use heat to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Heat Bolts: Project heat that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Heat Blasts: Release blasts of heat in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Fire heat blasts from hands.
- Heat Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of heat.
- Heat Beam Emission: Release beams of a heat.
- Heat Blast: Release heat over a specific target area.
- Heat Bolts: Release low powered projectiles of heat.
- Heat Bombs: Create bombs/explosions of heat.
- Heat Breath: Discharge heat from mouth.
- Heat Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Heat Cutting: Use heat to cut opponents.
- Heat Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with heat.
- Heat Pillar Projection: Project heat pillars.
- Heat Spike Projection: Project heat spikes.
- Heat Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of heat.
- Heat Wave Emission: Send out a wave of heat that repels everything.
- Heat Vision: Emit heat beams from one's eyes.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of heat.
- Omnidirectional Heat Waves: Send out a wave of heat in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of heat that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release heat blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release heat blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of heat.
- Zap: A tiny short release of heat to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Elemental Attacks
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Heat Manipulation
- Heat Physiology
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of heat to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Don Accino (One Piece)
- Mercury Demons (Charmed)
- NRG (Ben 10)
- Nuova Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Kat (Kid vs Kat)
- Luke Campbell (Heroes)