- "If anyone ever tries to do you harm...then I will heal you."
- ― Mipha (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- Homeostasis Inducement
Users can identify any foreign objects and impurities in others' bodies, such as radiation, narcotics, viruses and diseases, etc. from anything living, including themselves, and heal the patient into optimum condition.
- Impurity Sense: ability to sense foreign objects and impurities in others' bodies, such as radiation, narcotics, viruses and diseases.
- Internal Bodily Cleansing: ability to "cure" foreign substances from others' bodies.
- Power Erasure: ability to remove the abilities of others who have gained said abilities through mutation or drugs.
- Anatomical Intuition
- Biological Manipulation
- Foreign Forces Removal
- Health Manipulation
- Medical Intuition
- Organic Manipulation
- Supernatural Surgery
- May be limited on how many and/or how serious imperfections can be healed at once.
- Cannot affect supernatural effects.
- Brainiac (DC Animated)
- Yachiho (Gan-Kon)
- Oregano (Heavens Lost Property)
- Marc (Heroes)
- Misuzu Kanzaki/Reene (In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer)
- Aki Nijou (Maken-ki!)
- Anti-Venom (Marvel Comics)
- Elixir (Marvel Comics)
- Talim (Soul Caliber series); shown in the ending of 2 when she purifies Nicrid
- Kenzo Tenma (Monster)
- Adam (Renova)
- Elders (Charmed)
- Tonio Trussardi (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure); via Pearl Jam