Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate health and the healing process. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
The user can manipulate healing and healing process, speeding any or all aspects of healing to the point of regenerating, or slowing and blocking healing even if the victim possesses healing abilities such as Regenerative Healing Factor. They can sense the health of anyone and the causes of wounds, diseases or injuries, the health history and possibly even genetic weaknesses and predispositions. Users may be able learn to reopen old wounds and re-inflict old illnesses and conditions, or even inflict completely new ones.
Some users are able to control the mental health of themselves and others, causing others to go insane and cause the cured to degrade back. Alternatively, they can heal the mentally ill and make them sane again.
- Anti-Healing Factor
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Disease Manipulation
- Flawless Restoration
- Healing Augmentation
- Health Drain
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation - health and healing powers only.
- Wound Transferal
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Medicine Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Absolute Immortality grants resistance or even immunity to this power.
- May be limited to manipulating the health of either oneself or others.
- Deities of Healing and Medicine (Mythology)
- Stanton Parish (Alphas)
- Hypercognitive Alphas (Alphas)
- Elixir (Marvel Comics/X-Men)
- Asclepius (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Eir (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Aka Aoki (Medaka Box)
- Caduecio (Mighty Med)