The power to restore biotic organisms to their optimal health via one's saliva. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
- Healing Spit
User can seal open wounds and restore biotic organisms to their health by licking their tongue over them, utilizing the saliva to heal.
- Healing Kiss
- Healing Water
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Limb Reattachment
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- There is great limitation to what saliva can heal. It may, for instance, be able to reattach a lost limb or heal an open wound, but cannot cure diseases or poisonous liquid that runs through the target's bloodstream.
- Dried liquid cancels out the power.
- May only be able to cover up open wounds, but not stop what is coursing through the target's body.
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.
- Vampires (Cirque Du Freak)
- Vampires (The Twilight Saga)
- Vampires (World of Darkness); limited to their own bite wounds
- Ivar Zurka (Witches of East End)
- Sun Wukong (Journey to the West)
- Nel (Bleach)
- Yosaku (Toriko)
- Steven (Steven Universe)
- Aswang (Mythology)
- Gracklflint (Ben 10: Omniverse)