The power to erase/remove healing factors. Sub-power of Health Manipulation and Mortality. Variation of Power Erasure. Not to be confused with Healing Factor Nullification. Opposite to Regeneration Bestowal.
- Healing Removal
User can completely erase/remove healing factors from others, allowing them to either prevent the target from ever healing again or weakening it to the point that even simple wounds would likely require medical care to treat.
Unlike healing negation, this removes ones ability to heal entirely.
- Anti-Healing Factor
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Health Manipulation
- Power Erasure
- Weakness Inducement
- Cannot affect an Absolute Immortal's regeneration.
- If induced with robotic parasites, parasites can simply be removed.
- Shiro (Deadman Wonderland); after destroying the branch of sin
- Arthur Petrelli (Heroes); via Power Absorption
- Viper (The Wolverine); via robotic parasite