Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Miracle Blood
- Regenerating Blood
User has blood that is heavily enriched with regenerative properties, which can keep themselves constantly healed and in optimal health as long as the blood keeps flowing within.
By transfusing the blood to another, it can help boost the recipient's healing process. If given at large amounts, it can potentially permanently infuse the recipient with the power of regeneration.
- Biological Manipulation
- Blood Generation
- Blood Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Haemopotent Regeneration
- May only work on one who has the same blood type as the user.
- In some cases need a blood transfusion through medical equipment.
- Over-limit transfusion may weaken the user.
- Recipients' regeneration may have a diluted effect compared to that of the progenitor's.
- Users of other special types of blood may nullify/negate this power (ex. users of Cursed Blood may be immune).
- Blood may be ineffective in recipients with certain diseases or conditions, or could even cause adverse effects in these cases (ex. recipients with cancer may experience an increase in the replication of cancer cells, thereby worsening their condition).
- Blood Pond Hell (Bleach)
- Unicorn blood (Harry Potter)
- Salamander blood (Harry Potter)
- Shinso blood (Rosario + Vampire)