Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "As long as there's a blade that takes life, there will always be a blade used to save it."
- ― Shinnō
User can create bladed weapons that can heal themselves and others, allowing them to cure and potentially resurrect targets.
- Health Manipulation
- Mental Healing
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Restoration Embodiment
- Soul Healing
- Wound Transferal
- May be limited to healing only themselves or others.
- May be useless as a weapon.
- Has no effect against targets that are never alive to begin with.
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.
- Amount the user can heal depends of their own skills/power.
- Only masters of using the blade can resurrect people back from the dead.
- The effectiveness of this may depend on the time the targets have been dead.
- Hanatarō Yamada (Bleach)
- Retsu Unohana (Bleach)
- Genji Ikusabe (Buso Renkin)
- Sesshōmaru (InuYasha)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto)
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Saga (One Piece)
- Tia (Zatch Bell)
- Hisagomaru (Bleach)
- Minazuki (Bleach)
- Woundhealer (Book of Swords)
- Gekisen (Buso Renkin)
- Tenseiga (InuYasha)
- Samehada (Naruto)
- Shichiseiken (One Piece)
- Saifogeo/Shin Saifogeo (Zatch Bell!)