- Cell Regeneration
- Healing Hands/Power/Touch
- Mend (Tales of Series)
- Recovery Power/Touch
User can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though the user may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.
- Cellular Activation
- Disease Detection
- Internal Bodily Cleansing
- Limb Reattachment
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Card Healing: to heal by using cards.
- Chi Healing: to heal through chi.
- Digital Healing: to heal by using digital data.
- Elemental Healing: to heal by using elements.
- Empathic Healing: to heal the emotional pain of others.
- Energy Healing: to heal by using energy.
- Flawless Healing: to heal to a pristine condition/state.
- Flawless Restoration: to heal/mend all kinds of damage, including mental, conceptual, emotional, spiritual, mystical, and physical.
- Food Healing: to heal others using food.
- Healing Aura: to heal others with one's aura.
- Healing Energy Attacks to heal via protection of healing energy.
- Healing Blood: to heal others with one's blood.
- Healing Communication: to heal others through communication/talking.
- Healing Energy Manipulation: to manipulate healing energy.
- Healing Kiss: to heal others with a kiss.
- Healing Prayer: to heal others through prayer.
- Healing Tears: to heal others with tears.
- Health Optimization: to sense and assess a person's health and then heal any problems the user finds.
- Holy Voice: to heal by using one's voice in a divine level
- Lunar Healing: to heal by using lunar elements.
- Mental Healing: to heal illnesses of the mind and restore them to their mental condition.
- Planetary Energy Healing: to heal by using planetary elements.
- Plant Healing: heal using plants.
- Natural Force Healing: heal using natural forces.
- Omni Healing: to heal anything/everything.
- Psionic Healing: to heal through psychic energy.
- Remote Healing: to heal others from any distance.
- Soul Healing: to heal damage done to the soul.
- Spiritual Healing: to heal through spiritual energy.
- Stellar Healing: to heal by using stellar elements.
- Solar Healing: to heal by using solar elements.
- Temporal Healing: to heal through temporal manipulation, erasing any damage from existence.
- World Healing: to heal entire planets and everything on them.
- Wound Transferal: to transfer the wounds off a sufferer to on their own bodies, and either heal from that, or transfer the wound on to another.
Levels of Healing
Note that the levels refer to what kind of damage user can heal, not the rate/speed the healing process happens.
Basic Level: User can do anything that normal healing would do, simply accelerated.
- Can heal minor wounds such as cuts, bruises and light burns.
- Recovering from minor to moderate blood loss.
- Critical wounds such as lost of limbs or damaged nerves and internal organs cannot be healed, but wounds can be closed.
- Cells that are fatally damaged, such as by burning, cannot be healed, resulting in permanent scarring.
Expert Level: User can do anything that normal healing and modern medical knowledge could achieve.
- Can heal external wounds, including fractured bones and deeper burns, disregarding of severity.
- Lost limbs can be reattached.
- Minor damaged internal organs may healed, but more severity may be beyond repair and may take more time to heal.
- Nerves may remain damaged.
Advanced Level: User can heal things that current medical knowledge cannot do.
- Lost limbs and internal organs are completely healed.
- Damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent.
- Critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars.
Master Level: User can heal anything as long as the target is alive.
- Semi-Immortality by rejuvenating cells to keep them at their optimal prime.
- Youth Inducement by reversing the effects of aging.
- Chi Manipulation
- Consumption Healing
- Damage Manipulation
- Damage Removal
- Healing Energy Constructs
- Health Manipulation
- Life and Death Manipulation
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Medicine Manipulation
- Mitosis Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Restoration Physiology
- Healing may not be permanent.
- May be limited to healing either oneself or others.
- May only be able to heal non-fatal wounds.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- May need direct body-to-body contact (possibly naked "for better skin contact"), various kinds of blood or power transfers through kissing/licking, a Magic Kiss with healing properties, and so forth.
- May be limited to healing only certain types of wounds or diseases.
- May not work on permanent injuries or abnormal injuries that cannot be treated.
- May not occur automatically, thus preventing the users from healing injuries by reflex.
- May be painful for the recipient of the healing.
- Can’t raise the dead, but as long as there's even a hint of life left, healing is possible.
- Useless against Irreversible Destruction.
- Certain methods may require delicate control when healing, otherwise it may cause cellular damage.
- May cause the healer's body to deteriorate.
See Also: Healing Hands.
- White Bone Hell (Bleach)