The ability to be or become a head. Variation of Body Part Physiology.
- Head Entity Physiology
- Head Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a bodiless head of any shape or size with no body and ability to move, often by floating.
- Body Part Physiology
- Body Part Substitution
- Cephalopod Physiology
- Flame Head
- Head Liberation
- Megacephaloid Physiology
- May have trouble moving around without limbs.
- May have trouble picking up and using things.
- Algernon (Breath of Fire II)
- Spirit of the Harvest Moon (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Faceballs (Faceball 2000)
- Dal Gren (Paladins Quest); past version only
- Giant Floating Baby Head (Phineas and Ferb)
- Polygon Man (Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale)
- Cromulons (Rick and Morty)
- Trinexx (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past); after destroying its body
- Garrett Bobby Ferguson (The Regular Show)
- Funfun (Wario Land)
- Dreamcatcher (Skylanders Trap team)
- Headpool (Marvel)
- Guardian ÄRM, Wakan Tanka (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Yamata-no-Orochi (Ranma 1/2); via its Main Body