Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to live without a head attached. Sub-power of Anatomical Liberation.
- Cephalic Liberation
User can live with body separated from head or are able to remove their head and replace it, either with their own head or with something else.
- Animation/Telekinesis to control their body from a distance.
- Head may be lifted high to see or hear something otherwise out of range
- Projectile Head: May allow heads to be replicated to replace a head that is going to be destroyed.
- May allow placing head on another body, including a robotic one, allow control of that body.
- May be able to transplant head onto a new body or animatable object (like a scarecrow, robot, remote control object, or anything that is lifeless, but has movable parts, not inanimate objects.
- By the same accord this can work in reverse, a body can work without a head and can put a Head like object (more than probably a pumpkin) to act as a head.
- Dullahan Physiology
- Head Physiology
- Immortality however some simply do not require their head.
- Reattaching the head may take time or special circumstances.
- If the head were to become lost, the body may not be able to find it, due to reduced motor skills.
- May not survive if the brain/head is damaged/destroyed.
- Separation may cause body to become immobile.
- Head may be unable to talk without vocal chords.