- Spiritual Attraction/Obsession
The users can cause an area, buildings, vehicles or objects to become a festering ground for ghosts and evil spirits.
- Apparition Materialization
- Fear Inducement
- Spiritual Energy Physiology
- Torment Inducement
- Astral Projection
- Astral Trapping
- Curse Inducement
- Ectoplasm Manipulation
- Effect Field Projection
- Ghost Physiology
- Poltergeist Physiology
- Soul Manipulation
- Spirit Physiology
- Spirit Magic
- Even if the user wanted to use the power for good (e.g. Halloween) the spirits would be evil.
- User can't control the spirits/ghosts.
- Spirits/ghosts can be banished or purified.
- Yami Bakura (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Purple Man (Five Nights At Freddy's)
- King Boo (Luigi's Mansion)
- Merascylla (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Ghost Knights (Rune Soldier Louie)
- Monster House (Monster House)
- Luigi's Mansion (Luigi's Mansion)