- "Revenge is the prime ingredient in the fountain of youth. I've kept myself alive for hundreds of years with a steady diet of jealousy and hate, awaiting the day when I would finally eclipse your family's thieving reputation."
- ― Clockwerk to Sly Cooper
- "Do you hate? The most powerful hate is not born out of ignorance or prejudice or a perceived threat. Those three are fear in disguise. The fury that fuels my corps ignites from personal pain. Those whose lives were ravaged by greed, lust and control wield the crimson light. The rings replaced our damaged hearts. They beat for them. And they keep us alive only to hate. But at least we live."
- ― Atrocitus (DC Comics)
- "That hate is his greatest weapon, his friend and the source of his power! Hatred is Sasuke's ninja way."
- ― Obito Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)
- Bitterness Affinity/Empowerment
- Hate Affinity/Empowerment
- Hatred Affinity
- Loathing Affinity/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by hatred of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the hatred or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Emotion Metabolization
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Absence of hate will weaken the user.
- Lots of love will make the user powerless.
- May be overpowered by those with Love Empowerment.
- May depend on what the user hates.
See Also: The Power of Hate