The power to transform one's hand into the head of an animal or another creature.
The user can transform their hands into the head of an animal or another creature, replacing the normal functions with that of an being's head. ie. biting with a force of the animal whose traits its mimicking or gaining the other abilities of that animal/creature.
- Multiple Heads
- Breath Powers depending on the user and the animal whose traits are being emulated.
- Enhanced Bite depending on the animal the transformed hand is emulating.
- Venomous Fangs if the hand is venomous.
- Enhanced Eating if the transformed hand possesses its separate esophagus connected to the user's stomach.
- Head Liberation/Rocket Fists depending on the user. May also have an unlimited supply of "Ammunition".
- Multi-Directional Vision if the transformed hand has functioning eyes.
- May be limited to transforming only one hand.
- May be limited to transforming their hand(s) into a particular animals.
- May be limited to animals that aren't extinct or fictional.
- Transformed hand(s) may be a separate entity from user and may act on its/their own accord.
- Transformed hand(s) may only be just a vulnerable as the user's normal head and may be a weakness in of itself.
- Jafar (Aladdin)
- Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls); in Stan Pines' mindspace
- Wither (Minecraft)
- Master of Games (Teen Titans); when channeling Beast Boy's shapeshifting powers
- Cyborg (Teen Titans Go); after having his powers enhanced
- Hamato Miwa/Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV Series); as a snake mutant
- Rex king/Tyrannoclaw (Ultimate Muscle: the Kinnikuman Legacy)
- Mirage Mewtwo (Pokémon); via Mirage Rayquaza's "Hyper Beam", Mirage Tropius' "Solar Beam" or Mirage Arcanine's "Flamethrower"