- Hallucination Manifestation/Projection
- Illusion Solidification
- Realistic Illusions/Hallucination
- Subconsciousness Solidification
The user is able to make their illusions or hallucinations of reality turn solid and make them real. They may have no control over this power as it just sort of happens when they're sick or high since that's when most hallucinations occur. However, the user's dreams will sometimes become solid too as it also turns the subconscious mind into reality.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Mental Projection
- Psionic Image Projection
- Reality Warping
- Subconscious Manifestation
- Users have little to no control over this power.
- Can't reverse effect once done. In order to get rid of them you have to either kill them or blow them up.
- Limited to the range of the users imagination.
- Limited how many times in a certain period it could be done.
- Yuki Takeya (Gakkou Gurashi)
- Toymaker (Spy Kids)
- Dave Lister (Red Dwarf)
- It/Pennywise the Dancing Clown/It (Stephen King's It)
- Max Renn (Videodrome)
- Richard (MisFits)
- Yazaki Yuuri (Mousou Kikou)
- Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi (Bleach);via Bankai
- Takumi Nishijou (Chaos;Head)
- Wizard of Deception (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)