- Hallucination Manifestation/Projection
- Illusion Solidification
- Realistic Illusions/Hallucination
- Subconsciousness Solidification
The user is able to make their illusions or hallucinations of reality turn solid and make them real. They may have no control over this power as it just sort of happens when they're sick or high since that's when most hallucinations occur. However, the user's dreams will sometimes become solid too as it also turns the subconscious mind into reality.
- Evolving Illusions
- Living Illusion Creation
- Simulate Omnificence by making any illusion real.
- Solidify Illusions and/or Dreams.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Mental Projection
- Psionic Image Projection
- Reality Warping
- Subconscious Manifestation
- Illusion Transformation can undo the effect.
- Users may have little to no control over this power.
- Users may not be able to reverse effect once done which would require them to either kill or blow up the illusions to get rid of them.
- Limited to the range of the users imagination.
- Limited how many times in a certain period it could be done.
- Yuki Takeya (Gakkou Gurashi)
- Toymaker (Spy Kids)
- Dave Lister (Red Dwarf)
- It/Pennywise the Dancing Clown/It (Stephen King's It)
- Max Renn (Videodrome)
- Richard (MisFits)
- Yazaki Yuuri (Mousou Kikou)
- Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi (Bleach);via Bankai
- Takumi Nishijou (Chaos;Head)
- Wizard of Deception (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)