- Comakinetic Mimicry/Physiology
- Hair Physiology
User is or can transform their body completely into hair. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of hair, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Hair Generation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Comakinetic Entity Creation
- Defunct Physiology
- Hair Manipulation
- Organic Entity Creation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing hair to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Weak against Alopecia Projection.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May require constant contact with matter to stay in transformed state.
- Cannot merge with existing material.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- Ice Thing (Adventure Time)
- Fuka (Naruto)
- Cousin It (The Addams Family)
- Gossamer (Loony Tunes)
- Hair Demon (Toriko)