- For a gallery of examples for Hair Manipulation, see here.
Medusa (Marvel) performs a mesmeric entrance with her hair.
The power to manipulate hair of oneself or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Animated Hair
- Prehensile Hair
The user has complete control over the hair of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter, grow out, chance texture, color, etc., shape and manipulate it as if it was appendage, weave the hair into different shapes, etc. Due to hair lacking nerves or being directly affected by changes in the nervous system, attacks and damage are virtually harmless to the user.
- Alopecia Projection
- Comakinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Hair Color Manipulation
- Hair Generation
- Hair Propulsion
- Organic Attacks using hair.
- May be limited to manipulating the hair of others or only themselves.
- May be limited to certain areas of hair, often only the head-hair.
- Short hair may nullify, negate or render the ability ineffective.
- May be limited to forming hair into tendrils.
- Hair must be connected to user, keeping them close to danger.
- Hair is relatively fragile, and flammable: Fire Manipulation, or Ice Manipulation could cause serious damage.
- Bladed weapons and users of Cutting can make the meaning "haircut" all too literal.
See Also: Prehensile Hair.