The power to regenerate using blood. Technique of Blood Manipulation. Variation of Organic Regeneration. Not to be confused with Healing Blood.
- Blood Regeneration
- Haemokinetic Regeneration
The user can regenerate themselves using blood as a medium, with the amount of used blood defining the speed of healing.
- May require intake of an external source of blood to regenerate.
- May require blood from their opponents/victims in order for the regeneration to function.
- The amount of blood intake limits to amount regenerated.
- Total burning, dehydration or draining of body-fluids may prevent regeneration.
- Complete destruction of the body may render this power useless.
- Abilities such as Healing Factor Nullification, Anti-Regeneration, and Healing Erasure can render this power useless.
Deacon Frost (Blade) using blood to reattach his severed torso.
Quincy (Bleach) have a very small extent of regeneration by using their Blut Vene to close their critical wounds.
Lobo (DC Comics) completely regenerates his body from a pool of blood.
Shiro (Deadman Wonderland) possesses tremendous regenerative powers due to her exceptional blood as the first Branch of Sin.
Karako Koshio (Deadman Wonderland) can coat herself with hardened blood to reattach her limbs and seal off wounds.
Alucard (Hellsing) can regenerate from being reduced into a pool of blood.
The Kubikiribōchō (Naruto) harvests iron from blood to repair any damage, whether a chip or half of the blade missing.
To regenerate, Handsome Rogue (TF2 Freak) has to use fresh blood from from others.