- Blood Regeneration
- Haemokinetic Regeneration
The user can regenerate themselves using blood as a medium, with the amount of used blood defining the speed of healing.
- Blood Absorption
- Blood Consumption
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Mimicry
- Healing Blood
- Organic Regeneration
- Vampire Physiology
- May require intake of an external source of blood to regenerate.
- May require blood from their opponents/victims in order for the regeneration to function.
- The amount of blood intake limits to amount regenerated.
- Total burning, dehydration or draining of body-fluids may prevent regeneration.
- Complete destruction of the body may render this power useless.
- Abilities such as Healing Factor Nullification, Anti-Healing Factor, and Healing Erasure can render this power useless.