- Blood Constructs
- Bloody Creations
Users can turn blood into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create blood, being limited to shaping from an already existing source
- Using too much blood may be lethal.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Kee-Oth (Adventure Time)
- Inuyasha (InuYasha)
- Deadmen (Deadman Wonderland)
- Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
- Kuroudo Akabane/Dr. Jackal (Getbackers)
- Isaac McDougal (Full Metal Alchemist)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata)
- Skarlet (Kombat Mortal Kombat)
- Berserker/Hellbringer/Blood Evil (Dungeon Fighter Online)
- Toto Sakigami (Deadman Wonderland)
- The Saint Fighters (Code:Breaker)
- Charden Flamberg (Black Cat)
- Ghouls (Tokyo Ghoul)
- Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
- Karako Koshio (Deadman Wonderland)