Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Blood Blade/Sword Construction/Creation
User can create blood weapons from nothing or by shaping the existing blood.
- Acid Blade Construction (Acidic Blood)
- Cryokinetic Blade Construction (Cryogenic Blood)
- Electrokinetic Blade Construction (Electrolytic Blood)
- Pyrokinetic Blade Construction (Flammable Blood)
- Healing Blade Construction (Healing Blood)
- Toxikinetic Blade Construction (Poisonous Blood)
- Absorption Slash
- Blade Retraction
- Blood Manipulation
- Enhanced Swordsmanship
- Organic Blade Construction
- Haemokinetic Constructs
- Sword Beam Emission
- Sword Guidance
- May require a physical medium such as a hilt.
- How long the blade lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Users may spontaneously use their own blood or other's blood to continue using the power.
- May be unable to create blood, being limited to shaping from an already existing source
- Using too much blood may be lethal.
- Senkei: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Bleach)
- Minazuki (Bleach)
- Branch of Sin: Crow Claw (Deadman Wonderland)
- Kubikiribōchō (Naruto)
- Bloody Sword (Get Backers)