User either has or can make their internal anatomy remarkably spacious and capable of having other beings/creatures/technology/structures stay/exist inside them for extended time. They are often either gigantic in stature, have an interior that much larger then their exterior, or are proportional both internally and externally, just habitable and potentially able to supply their visitors with habitable environment.
- Endosymbiosis: become host to one or multiple organisms.
- Limited Structure Physiology: room-like spaces, doors, etc.
- Dimensional Storage
- Giant Physiology
- Infinite Digestive System
- Personal Void
- Plane Physiology
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Not able to consciously manipulate own internal anatomy if user is untrained in this power or even unaware that they possess it.
- May require potential subject’s be initially shrunken down to size suitable for ingestion.
- May not be able to accommodate for all the needs of complex terrestrial organisms.
- May be more vulnerable to damage caused from inside their body.
- Lifeforms user is host to may become parasitic.