The power to manipulate guns. Variation of Weapon Manipulation.
- Artillery Manipulation/Control/Mastery
- Firearm Manipulation/Control/Mastery
- Gun Control/Mastery
User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of guns with perfect skill, whether they are primitive, modern or futuristic, shoot physical, liquid, energy, etc, or what they use to propel the ammunition.
- Ammunition Manipulation
- Bullet Projection
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Gun Creation
- Gun Destruction
- Hidden Arsenal
- Manipulate the properties of guns.
- Move/lift guns.
- Object Attacks using guns.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Constructs using guns.
- Weapon Proficiency on any guns they get on their hands.
- Weapon Regeneration with guns.
- Bullet Manipulation: always hit your target.
- Infusion: charge the gun with special effects, making it even deadlier.
- Portal Creation: strike from anywhere/infinite distance/auto-pointblank shot.
- Rule Bending: multiply the power of each shot.
- Gunpowder Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Missile Generation
- Science Manipulation: create more powerful and sophisticated guns.
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create guns, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be unable to create bullets, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
See Also: Guns and Gunplay Tropes.