Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chicle Mimicry/Physiology
- Gum Physiology
The user is made up of or can completely change their body into chewing gum. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of chewing gum, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Adhesive Secretion
- Attack Absorption
- Binding by entrapping and/or engulfing objects.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Gum Generation
- Impact Absorption
- Malleable Anatomy
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Candy Manipulation
- Candy Mimicry
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Transmutation
- Gum Manipulation
- Organic Mimicry
- Rubber Manipulation
- Rubber Mimicry
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing sugar or gum to fill the wounds
- Scattering - some users are able to spread their transformed form over vast areas
- Affected by anything normal chewing gum is.
- Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)
- Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
- Prince Gumball (Adventure Time)
- Neddy (Adventure Time)
- Gum Girl (The Gumazing Gum Girl)
- The Indigestible Wad (The Ripping Friends)
- Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter); after he loses limbs he replaces them with Bungee Gum