- Chicle Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate chewing gum, a soft, cohesive substance intended for chewing but not swallowing, which humans have used for at least 3,000 years. Modern chewing gum was originally made of chicle, a natural latex. By the 1960s, chicle was replaced by butadiene-based synthetic rubber which is cheaper to manufacture. Most chewing gums are considered polymers.
- Bubble Generation
- Manipulate the properties of chewing gum.
- Move/lift chewing gum.
- Organic Attacks using chewing gum.
- Organic Constructs using chewing gum,
- Organic Generation with chewing gum.
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Candy Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Rubber Manipulation
- Sap Manipulation
- Sugar Manipulation
- May be unable to create chewing gum, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Gum Hive/Mother Gum (Adventure Time)
- Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)
- Yurui (Naruto)
- Mion (Monkey Typhoon)